Saturday, October 23, 2004

TODAY IS AN AMAZING DAY :
why u guys ask? Because we beat Ohio Weslian today and we are now the first place spot in our division. I LOVE MY GIRLS. honestly, there is no one else in the world that i would rather have on my team than the girls that we play with now. So things in the rugby world are great. But im sorry Chrisitian that you got a red card today and got kicked out of the game..... you are awesome. So we won 8 - 3, it was one of the closest games that i have ever played in my whole life. Good game ladies and gentlemen. Plus, my coach threw an amazing BBQ and actually let me eat. Hahaha its a long story, but she calls the backs thing bitchs and tells us usually that we arent allowed to eat. Kills me that woman. Much love to you

New realization these past couple of days. It makes me laugh watching people interact with eachother. hahah. I know that sounds funny, but it makes me laugh. Like on fridays morning where june and mike have now decided that they want to get full jump suits, bot not just any jump suits, the ones with the lil booties on the end. It kills me soo much.

Best weekend ever so far and its just getting better. I love meeting new people especially those who reside in the C-bus that make me laugh more than anything (thanks to carlos, justin, erika and all u guys for making me feel at home). Anyways, its off i go to rest the wounds from the rugby battle and ice my face from the right hook that i think i got. Anyways, have fun all and we will talk again lata!

No comments: