Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I have you ever felt like you cant understand what is going on in your life. I mean, I don't know, im not stressed persay, but I have a lot of work to do and I feel like I just don't make sense and I cant keep up. When I was at preschool today, I felt like those kids made more sense to me than the conversations I have with adults. Oh gosh how nice it would be again to be in pre - school and have not one care in the world. It just get tiring after awhile to have all these things on the brain. "Oh yeah I gotta go and do that" is an oh so familiar phrase that escapes me almost every day. Sorry to those who I have forgotten about. I really am a lil spacy lately and its hard to keep up. All I know is that in exactly three weeks I leave for Amsterdam and I am going to have the best time of my life and then I come back for the Danielle Marie Consuelo Quesidilla Chimichanga Zawodzinski 21st bday party. Its going to be a hoot. Even thought I don't want the year to be over because then ill be a senior and everyone else will be grown up and gone (Ray Finkle and Anna and Beth and Abbas and so many others that I am going to cry soon), I wish is was once again the summer and I don't have to worry about school work for a lil bit at least and maybe ill be livin it up in Greece for a couple of months

Hopefully the next time u read this, I will have a lot more sleep and some time to clear my head. Peace out cub scout

No comments: