Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Almost dying of bordem

Who would ever think that the end of year would look like this. I leave for Greece in like 10 days or so and so many other things are creaping up like crazy. My wish now is that somehow serdar gets his money in order and he can come and see me while i am over there. I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE

So today i got the good great grand wonderful news that the hated/ scary stalker ex that maybe some people are lucky enough to have decided he needed to try and contact me. How you ask?? By going online onto the denison website and looking up my room number. CREEPY.... well im glad the family is supportive meaning they laughed and dad said " why dont u marry the kid and get it over with? " NO THANK YOU. I would rather either fake my own death or what i think is going to happen is call the FBI, IRS, 911 i dont know something so that there is no connection between him and i. I think it was awesome that he called me on my birthday and sent me a valentines day card with a picture of him and 4 girls ?? Intersting. No idea what where when how or anything along those lines.... maybe u can help me ?

No comments: