Wednesday, April 20, 2005

yeah for holidays

Well all it took me a long time to get back into the swing of things. Sorry for that. I had a little bit of a down period in my life but we are back in action. Mama Reese's bday was yesterday. She will not reviel her age, but this happens. Gosh so much has happened since this actually works correctly.
I got back from Amsterdam in one piece and the concert there was awesome. It was the first time i heard any of those bands and it was an awesome experience. When i first got there, i assumed that amsterdam was going to be different, but even though it wasnt what i expected, it was still beautiful. Once, we got back, my life changed a lil bit. Rugby started up again and gosh NASH BASH was the next weekened.
Losts of amazing storied came out of that weekend. Yeah Blake.... well we all remeber that and it was a sad moment in my life when i lost my favorite pair of sandles in the mud. I superglued those bad boys together so many times, but then they were gone.
This have really picked up since spring break. They did suck for a while, but i was going through the same thing that everyone experiences in their lives. I felt like i had a lack of controll. I couldnt think of anything that could make it get back into the flow. The only thing that helped was you girls. Thanks for that.
HAPPY 19th BDAY TO ONE KAREN ANDERSON. She is finally old enough to go to canada. I shouldnt be talking because it feels like yesterday that i just turned 19.. haha even though i didnt but danielle would say i did. One day ill be pushing ur asses around in ur wheel chairs and ill be running marathons because im so young. So there!!
A lil thank you to Anna for the toga party and Finkle making me wear it to the bar. hahah oh well it was still fun and tonight with the scavenger rookie hunt and all its festivites of the night, including the bday celebration, it will be awesome. Im sooo excited for it. Well im off and all for another exciting round of classes for the day, but cudos to those who are celebration 4/20 the correct way.

PEACE AND LOVE

No comments: