Sunday, February 08, 2004

So today is Sunday and just finished rugby a couple of hours ago. You know when you start to hurt the next morning after a really hard practice. Well, im hurting already... dont get me wrong, rugby is the best sport to me. The tackling, statagies, drinkin, ball handeling, and of course drinkin. What more can a person ask for? But this weekend is even a better story that i think i have to share with all of you. I was wondering why a guy on thurday would say that he wanted to take you to dinner and then when u see him friday night, he is going home with another girl? hmmmmmm. Dont get me wrong, i already thought that nothing was going to really happen between the two of us, so im not upset about the actual guy at all, im pissed about the way that this guy handled this type of situations. Me= "Are you walkin her home or are you walkin her home and then going to hook up with her?" Him= "Well i don't know, I like u alot, but i dont really know u and im really drunk and i was wondering if we can still be friends?" What in gods good name is that supposed to be? Apology, excuse, make me feel better, and trying to fix the situation all in one? Kills me that that actually happened. I dont think that all guys are this way at all, there is a select few that aren't and im sure that guys feel the same way, i hear about it all the time. Im not sayin that i am perfect in any way, but what i am saying is how do people say things they dont plan on following threw, just be honest with them (except for some of those things that you dont share with people..... ex. "Excuse me for a second, i have to shit") and it really will make a difference. So for all those people out there who have had a situation like the Me and him conversation, congradulations.... your human, but if you are anything like me, you would wish that some people would just get a lil bit of common sense before that start to talk to someone. And feel better, its the season of love where Valentines day is afoot. And last thing, you will see an audio link that is going to be posted after this post all about the opinion of fashion at denison university. I hope everyone enjoys.

No comments: