Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Now that we have to write every day that we are in school till the end of the year, its going ot be pretty interesting the things that we can come up with. It's was just that weekend folks where all the greeks are bussy getting thier houses together and recruiting all their members. I dont hate against them at all dont get me wrong. Its just that time where all of us non greek people get together and do our thing. I went to eat with two of my friends the other night, i definatly dont suggest indian food ever. Its not something for us people who just enjoy a simple sandwich and fries from some chain food resturant or even those folk who want steak and potatoes, pretty much the whole population. But hey whatever floats your boat, i guess its always something new to try.... Well time for me to go, gotta train for rugby season. It starts this sunday and you know everyone wants to be there.... more updates on the rugby thing soon

No comments: