Tuesday, November 30, 2004

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE


wow things are crazy. I just got back to campus on monday and already i have been bumbarded with work again. Sucks doesnt it. OH well what are you going to do. So many things have happened since the last time i wrote. Our rugby team has moved up a division so now we are going to be playing in Division II instead of 3. AWESOME isnt it, i know. After that, I went home to see the fam and friends for a great turkey day break. GOD it was awesome. I got to see my girls who i havent chilled or seen since august, along with the guys too. I forgot how much fun home was till i actually got there. No one has changed and its the best that way. Except, i realized that alot of my friends are just growing up and i am still the same person. Dont get me wrong, im ok with that because i love where i am in life, but its still scary to think that we are getting older. Like we were talking about the summer that we took a trip to delaware and how much fun it was. Before when we talked, it was more of a god that was awesome and this time when i went home, it was more of a wow that was a long time ago. It was just crazy is all. Sometimes, i just miss the old days where nothing mattered more than having fun everyday and not having a care in the world. Then there is the other side of me that is sooo sick of work and i just want to get out of school. Who wants to do work? I though college was all about having fun, but thats all i feel is that i am just doing work all day long, but to prepare me for what. I dont think that i am going to use half of this shit ever again, but whatever.
Travel plans: Im going to Amsterdam ( i cant spell, i already know that) for spring break. This is this concert called Amersterfest and we are going. I am sooo excited that i cannot contain myself any longer. And to make it better, my OCD roomate might come and visit me while im there r visversa. Soooo much fun that i just dont know what to do with myself. YAHOO. Plus i am looking at interships in may and there is this one i found where i can stay in NYC for a month. God am i going to have to work my ass off to do all this shit. Well gotta go and do more work but hopefully i can get back to writting in here tonight

Peace out cub scout

No comments: