Sunday, November 14, 2004

SATURDAYS A RUGBY DAY


hi all, well if u havent hear yet, we lost on saturday 10 - 8. It was a really sad time in my life, not going to lie and our team was all torn up inside. It was no one's fault. Thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. but things worked out for the best anyways. Wierd turn of events. We had the best party on saturday after our game where the theme was super hero's and yeah.... first prize goes to Ray finkle and perla for thier lovly rendition of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy. Awesome and the best costumes ever. Ali, i did like your pig tails too hahaha. Well i wanted to say thank you for all people that came to our game. Especially my mom winston churchill and BABY REESE. you guys are amazing and thats why i love u more than anything guys ( tear ).
God how i love all of you guys. Rugby girls, u are the bestest people on this planet. This might be all the coffee that i just drank, but i want to say how happy i am right now with my life. My friends are great and family is great. My roomates make me laugh more than anything. I miss my friends from home DANNY AND SCOOBY. So much. And surprising me by comming to my game on saturday by going all the way to columbus to get your car makes me smile too. Its great that i have people here for me like i am there for them. I love u all ............
I miss and love u all much, Thank you all

No comments: