Friday, November 12, 2004

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUDDY



i had a dream last night that we won our championship game this saturday and it was one of the best dreams that i have had in a long time. Hey people out there, has anyone else going through periods of ensomnia or is it just me. HAHAHA. Katie and i have been going though stages where we cannot sleep for the life of us, reason why we arent sure, but it seems to be happened. Gosh how the time passes here at school. Can you actually believe that there are only 3 more weeks left of school for the fall semester. That to me is just nuts.

I want to apolojize to anyone who was imbarrased or annoyed by me saying somethin to or about them. I really dont mean any harm and i have learned these past couple of weeks to accept some more things about myself then i did in the past so its hard for me to realize that all people arent like me in that sense, well at all i guess. Anyways Please who ever is to read this, you guys need to come out to our game this weekend because wittenburg is tough and angry biatches and there is nothing more that we would rather do then kill them. When people are screaming on the side lines, It just makes it so much better.

Quote of the century:
"Some people that have just entered the rugby family dont understand the bond that we all share together. I know that if i was to call u while you were having sex, you would be like, 'ok pull out i gotta go and help out a rugger' and just leave him there till u helped me". - an overheard conversation between two of the teamates....

No comments: